HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Saturday 31 July 2010

TIME

Time is a commodity which is wasted by many but is so scarce and precious to us all. There would be a time when I lived on the Internet, I had no job and no prospects in life and found the ability to immerse yourself in the Internet a great relief and escape from where I was at the time.

Now things are different, you have moments in the shower when you think to your self "Wouldn't it be great to be connected with a million people around the world." . Without actually thinking the process through.

May well explain that at the end of day 1, I have 35 Facebook friends and 2 members on my blog log. total 37. If I continued to gain 37 connections a day it would take over 27,000 days to reach one million connections which is just over 74 years.

Now the plan is to do it in one year and so I would have been expected to get 37 connections by 12.17pm GMT yesterday some 17 mins into the project.

Can you see a down side to the plan?

But undeterred I will continue but work and life are still an important aspect this is not real after all and so will be dealt with in its place as a hobby.

It may take a bit longer than planned that's all but at present the goal is still a year away. Not giving up on day one on the target.

No comments:

Post a Comment