HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Saturday 4 September 2010

Going out to play

I know at 36 to say you are going out to play is a bit childish, but does any of us really lose the child inside of us? I truly hope not.

Me and a former work colleague are going to play pool. He will moan about his new job and how he has to stand up all the time now. I will tell him what good timing he had for leaving, as the job has got much worse. When we have put work to rights we will then start on about our respective partners and then anything else. Once complete we should have consumed sufficient amounts of alcohol not to care about anything and return home just in time for dinner.

On a thoughtful note.

How on earth do you fit in enough time to do everything?

Yesterday I was in because the boiler was being replaced meant I could spend 6 hours on here (here being the Internet) whilst the boiler people got on with the job. I felt guilty as nothing else was being done, and much like today I will go out to play. Yet the jobs around the house mount up. I do , do my share like this morning garage is now cleaned and tidied after the boiler folks had finished and chores around the house. But still there seems so much to do and so little time to do it in. Then tomorrow I am back to my three days on at work. consisting of a 12 hour shift and 2 hours traveling there and back. Once your home and settled you just have enough time to sleep.

Do you find you have enough time? If so how do you manage it?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am following your blog.
    My Blogs
    www.b-fit.blogspot.com
    www.dreamabs.blogspot.com
    www.curtis-drawdy.blogspot.com
    www.yz4u.blogspot.com
    www.homel0l.blogspot.com
    www.b-buying.blogspot.com
    www.wildlife4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete