HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Thursday 16 September 2010

It's 4 in the morning and once more the dawning.

Just had word from the holiday company that we have to meet the coach for our trip to Italy at 4.25 AM (A bloody M). This is a Christmas present for our lass (from last year this year I am sticking with perfume), our lass doesn't like to fly so we have had to take a coach trip from the north of England down to Italy.

The tickets were promised to arrive 10 to 14 days before the trip with included schedule. I got a bit worried because we catch the coach next Friday. So I emailed them and have just had a phone call this morning saying said tickets are on their way and we are expected to catch the coach at 4.25AM (A BLOODY M). Have I said that we catch the coach at 4.25 AM.

Considering my inability to sleep properly at the moment I am thinking this is going to be one hell of a road trip.

Any suggestions for games to play or books to read for the trip. My idea is to take the compact DVD player and watch Doctor Who series ONE. Don't think our lass will appreciate that though.

So any suggestions folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment