HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Monday 6 September 2010

Thoughts over dinner

Its been a funny couple of days, This is the first time I have had to catch up with the blog and I am doing that in my dinner break at work. Life is hectic some of which was self inflicted as I enjoyed my time on Saturday a bit too much and came back much the worse for drink. Our lass didn't mind that, but as most males will be aware you can easily found yourself painted into a corner and not even realise you were holding a brush.

I managed this trick on Saturday night and the resulting argument spilled over into Sunday, that is all resolved and now I have work to consider. It is getting busier which at least means my job is secure which is a bonus in itself these days. But bonus is the big issue and it seems my employers are trying their best not to pay us any. I was that wound up last night I was awake for two hours just mulling things over in my head.

But you have to put everything in perspective when I read this article http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-11195393 I love ELO and have a best of CD which will be played on my first day off. But if you read how this bloke died am I the only one who has visions of final destination or the omen as the probabilities of being killed by a rogue bale of hay must be immense.

Anyway back to work for me hope you are all well and thanks for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment