HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Thursday 7 October 2010

How I count my connections

I would like to thank Ropcorn for her question of how do I count my connections to thus blog?

It is a bit like creative accountancy and some people will be counted more than once, so if one person knows me thru several different mediums ie Twitter, blogged and facebook. They would be counted three times and not just the once for them self.

To be honest it was the only way I could count the connections. So a connection is counted by a person who has connected with me via any medium on the internet which I am using.

Thank you for the question Ropcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment