HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Monday 30 August 2010

Another day another dollar.

With great speed my three days off have come to an end, all the hopes of jobs to be completed around the house and garden dissappeared into smoke as I watched the telly far more than I should. Now I have three days of work to look forward to.

Today is a Bank holiday in the UK so it may well not be as busy where I work as a majority of the people will not think that I am working. On the otherhand the type of customer I ger call up on a bank holiday is usually more narked and determined and so not the casual passing trade you might get at any other time.

If you was a happy go lucky sort of person, would you think to phone up and complain about something at around 8.30am on a Sunday morning? No you wouldn't. So today will be like one long sunday morning filled with moaners and chancers and the occassional numpty wondering why they haven't had what they wanted delivering today because the computer systems didn't tell the sellers on Friday, so they gave todays date and now the customer is narked because they haven't got what they wanted.

At the end of the day though it is a job, and no matter how much miss placed anger I have to face. I get paid to sit on my arse and talk to people. Easy enough job don't you think?

Returning to the blog, the connections have gone up again and have gone well past the 500 today the blog is one month old. so yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment