HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Thursday 19 August 2010

Everyday you find something new

http://funksanctum.blogspot.com/
I would like to thank the above blog not only are they the 26th follower of this blog and my 315th connection but they helped me find the little yellow widget on the right hand side. So people can quickly connect with me.

It is good to explore other peoples blogs and sites as you simply don't have the time yourself to find these things.


Work as always is getting in the way of real life, it is Day 2 of my three on so this is as much time as I will be spending on here. But a big thank you to all those who continue to connect and leave messages in my absence.

Soon be the weekend and time will spent connecting with more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment