HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Friday 27 August 2010

I HATE FORM FILLING. DON'T YOU?

If there is one thing in life I hate most of all, it is form filling. I don't mind filling out a form the first time. But sometimes if you have multiple applications you find yourself having to repeat the same information again and again. Why can't you just copy and paste the same info everywhere.

Why am I on about this? It is because I have just joined some new blog directories. The buttons for said directories are down the side.

I had the same angst when I was applying for jobs. I had my CV very neatly typed out and including every bit of information you could ever need to know about me. Yet you still had to fill out the companies very own forms. Even now which I am still at a lost to figure out why. If I want a transfer within my own company I have to fill out a form and include my CV and I can't use the company I work for as a reference ???? What da FOK. So I have worked for you for two years, without time off or absense and have recevied various recommendations and thanks for the job I do. Yet I can't use any of that if I wish to transfer to another department within the same company. go figure.

As for online forms. I live in ENGLAND it is part of the UK but very much its own country and to be honest if you do want to lump us all together I would prefer Great Britain at least we would be nearer to the top of countries.

OK moan over and back to more form filling.

P.S. good news is the blog should reach 500 connections soon not bad for the first month.

No comments:

Post a Comment