HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Saturday 28 August 2010

What I am upto today....

I have one ear and an eye on the test cricket because England have incredibly turned around certain defeat at 102-7 then they make a world record eighth wicket stand and finally dismissed just after lunch on 446. Pakistan now come into bat are already 10 runs for three wickets.... So I am very happy. There is football this afternoon and grand prix racing tomorrow so there is so many shiny things around to distract me I am like a special person standing under a glitter ball.

But I have been putting a little time into today. I have joined blogged yesterday and have gained 5 followers for myself and you can click the link and follow the blog yourselves if you like. http://www.blogged.com/blogs/one-million-connections.html

I have also been catching up with comments Thanks to Doug for the kind comment of thinking this was an interesting idea. Must admit the blogclicking is to do nothing more than try and bring more folks thru the blog. It is no good having an idea if no one sees it.

For Allen I have added you button bottom right and others want to view his site click here http://woodworkessence.com/
Sorry if thats not what you meant but you do have an interesting site and would advise anyone to pop by to have a look.

Finally since starting this blog I have been popping by Ropcorns blog be interesting to see how she progresses as we started our ideas at the same time. It is good to view into someones life and what interests them especially folks from other countries. Want to look at her blog click here http://ropcorn.com/

Back to the cricket hoping for more wickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment