HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Sunday 22 August 2010

Slowly but surely

The number of connections grows on a daily basis but no where near as fast as I thought it was going to. At the current rate of connections per day it will take me over 182 years to reach one million connections.

You can see the problem with it taking 182 years, I might have just lost interest at some point. Plus I have no son and air to pass down the project too.

"Here son, I want you to continue my project to connect with a million people"

I am guessing it will be a much better legacy than an old DVD collection or collection of fridge magnets.

We are fast approaching 400 connections and the best site so far is mybloglog if people who pass by have any good suggestions of sites to join, drop me a comment and I will take a look.

In the mean time have a laugh at Ross Noble. He is a very funny comedian and this is something I found on my internet travels.

1 comment:

  1. He's got a seriously sexy accent *drools* It doesn't matter what he says, he can find my muffin ;)

    ReplyDelete