HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Thursday 5 August 2010

Things you find on your travels

 I have been using my time off to find different ways to link the blog to other sites and web ideas across the net. Blog clicking and tweet feeds have been joined and promotions in various other ways.

But then I came across this and found it so funny that I had to share it. Just how serious a crime has some one had to commit to be then forced to dance to old 80s records.

Watch and enjoy.

Oh and connect with me and become one of the one million.

No comments:

Post a Comment