HELP EACH OTHER JOINING THIS BRINGS YOU MORE TRAFFIC AND HELPS THIS BLOG

Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!Visit our Forum!

Sunday 29 August 2010

A little bit down today.

Yesterday I explained (probably not in a PC way) that I was as happy as a special person standing under a glitter ball watching the dancing lights move around me.

Today I feel like someone has switched off that glitter ball. It seems people greed for money has got into every area of sport, turning our national game into nothing better than American wrestling. There is many parts of cricket which is being destroyed by modernism. But it is good to hark back to a time when the finer things in life came before anything else, and life had to have a structure of lunch then tea. Applauding a player for a fine display. But now it is a loud disco and lager louts singing.

Lets hope they get the reports of match fixing sorted and at some point somebody has a sense of decency to sort life out full stop. You have politicians with a do as I say not do as I do mentality as they rob the public of as much money as possible.

Oh dear I could really be stood on this soap box for a while, lets end with some good news my connections has gone past 500.

No comments:

Post a Comment